|Size (L x W x H)||22 cm x 30 cm x 7 cm|
DDU-2450 Lifeline ECG AED
Warranty: 8 Years
The AED that started it all
The original Defibtech AED includes all mission critical features necessary to provide the most advanced treatment for Sudden Cardiac Arrest. It is so simple and unintimidating to use that even non-medical personnel can effectively save lives.
Lifeline ECG AED
The AED with rhythm
Meet the AED that’s taking easy-to-use to a whole new level. The Lifeline VIEW family of defibrillators contains the first and only AEDs with full-motion, high-resolution color video. The Lifeline ECG offers users the ability to view step-by-step instructional videos or ECG information. Additionally, the Lifeline ECG can be used in a non-diagnostic ECG monitoring mode, to allow for rhythm and heart rate monitoring.
Video & ECG Display
- They say a picture is worth a thousand words; now multiply that with the power of video. The Lifeline ECG has a large, full-color interactive display that gives step-by-step instructions for performing CPR, rescue breathing and external defibrillation.
- The Lifeline ECG allows the user to display patient’s ECG data and event information while in AED mode using defibrillation pads.
- When sudden cardiac arrest strikes, there is no time to lose. You need to be sure that your AED is ready for rescue. Most other AEDs only signal when there’s a problem. The Lifeline ECG’s one touch status screen gives you everything you need to know that the unit is up to date and in working order — without turning it on.
Simple to Use
- Simple, clear, and straightforward: there are only two buttons on the unit, a green button to turn the unit on, and a red one to shock the patient if needed. The Lifeline AED: simple and intuitive.
- As protocols change over time, your unit can be upgraded in the field simply by inserting a data card.
- Data from the unit is recorded and easily retrieved from the device using a data card
Clear Voice Prompts
Saving lives, while rewarding, can be stressful. A calm voice leads the user through the rescue, clearly and concisely stating each instruction, one step at a time. Brightly lit progress lights provide clear visual text guidance to reinforce voice instructions.
Standaby Battery Life
125 shocks or 8 hours continuous operation*
*Typical, with new battery at 25°C
Designed for the Real-World
Lightweight, fully integrated design with no lids or moving parts that would confuse or delay a rescue; a roomy handle big enough even for gloved hands, and rubberized surfaces to ensure a sure grip in an emergency.
Active Status Indicator
The actively illuminated status indicator shows unit readiness, to ensure that the unit is ready to perform anytime, every time.
"Locate the AED!" Time is of the essence in a rescue. The highly visible yellow color makes the unit easy to locate and deploy.
Award-Winning Ergonomic Design
Compact, portable and lightweight the Lifeline AED has won numerous awards for design and innovation. It was even displayed at the Museum of Modern Art in New York City as an example of innovative design!
The Lifeline AED has a training version of itself: the Defibtech Trainer AED. The Defibtech Trainer AED mimics the Lifeline AED in form and function, except that all rubberized exterior surfaces are red instead of black, to clearly distinguish the unit as a training device. As a result, the user is training with a training device that truly feels like the real thing.
Extremely durable; manufactured to withstand dust and water ingress; tested to military standards for shock and vibration; jet aircraft and helicopter tested.
Safe and Effective
The Lifeline AED uses biphasic technology, a clinically proven waveform, and algorithm to deliver shocks and save lives. This is one of the most widely used impedance compensated waveforms that has extensive clinical experience-and success-in thousands of defibrillators around the world. Evaluation in hundreds of publications has demonstrated this technology to be the safest and most effective when it comes to saving lives.