Packing: 1 piece per case
- CPR pocket mask is a barrier device used to perform mouth to mouth breathing during sudden cardiac arrest.
- CPR pocket mask with O2 Inlet provides a barrier between the rescuer and the patient, to prevent the transfer of saliva and other bodily fluid.
- It has built-in one-way valve which will protect the emergency responder from the casualties potentially infectious bodily substances, such as vomit or blood.
- Designs- Built-in one-way valve to prevent cross infection
- Foldable mask design
- High transparency for better visualization
- Latex-free 100% medical level PVC material.
- Easy to use
- Compact- Portable and convenient
Registered Under MDA Act 737
MDA Reg No: GA3760019-36486
MDA Advertisement Approval Number: MDAMD 0215/2022
What's in the box
- Pocket mask x 1pc
- Alcohol swab x 2pcs
- Glove x 1pair
- Hard case x 1pc