Blanket Sizes: 210cm x 160cm
- Emergency blankets also known as rescue blanket. Sometimes referred as a first aid or safety blanket are essential equipment of first aid kit.
- Properties and scope of application exceed by far protection from hypothermia and enhanced visibility.
- Compact- Easy carried, light-weight, emergency blanket is folded, wrapped, and sealed in a small bag. With its size and weight advantages, you can put it in your backpack, pocket and car.
- Ideal heat preservation
- Material- Made of heat reflective thin plastic sheeting
- Waterproof and windproof
- An emergency blanket that can be used: -
- As survival blanket: during emergencies, for wounder/injured person to prevent body heat loss.
- As insulation: during outdoor sport activities eg. hiking, marathons, trail running, swimming, cycling, camping, when cold rain comes, it can be wrapped around the body to save heat and keep body temperature.
- Multipurpose: as emergency signal, shade cover, dust shield, sleeping bag inner, wind blocker, rain poncho, backpack cover
Registered Under MDA Act 737
MDA Reg No: GA3197722-93824
MDA Advertisement Approval Number: MDAMD 0491/2022
What's in the box
Packing: 1 pc/box