|Price||RM29.95 - RM39.95|
|Size (L x W x H)||30 cm x 30 cm x 2 cm|
- Longer zipper extends to chin for complete coverage of neck area
- Elastic opening for tighter fit at wrist
- Elastic opening for tighter fit at ankle
- Tyvek® 400 garments are composed of flash spun high density polyethylene which creates a unique, nonwoven material available only from DuPont.
- Provides an ideal balance of protection, durability and comfort of any limited use fabric technology.
- Offers an inherent barrier against particles (down to 1.0 micron in size).
- Fabric's durability advantage over microporous film fabrics delivers consistently better barrier, even after wear and abrasion.
- Applications include: lead and asbestos abatement/remediation, general maintenance/operations, spray painting, general clean-up.
- Comfort fit design based on extensive wearer input to provide our most comfortable garment design.
- Enables a greater range of movement while stretching and bending, provides a more tailored fit, offers reinforcement in high stress areas for fewer blowouts.
- Easier donning and doffing.
- Attached respirator-fit hood with elastic around face opening, designed to cover neck and chin and fit around respirator face mask.